Category Pest Control

End of Lease Pest Control

End of lease sign

If you’re ending a rental lease agreement, it’s likely you will need to book an end of lease pest control or flea treatment, especially if you have a pet. As we all know, it can be a bit stressful moving,…

Pest Control for Rental Properties

Pest Control for rental properties

The need for an end of lease pest control treatment, when tenants vacate a property, is a common requirement in rental agreements. However, it’s important not to forget that a landlord also has certain pest control responsibilities under the health…

European Wasps in the Hunter Valley

European wasp

European wasps are a dangerous invasive pest and although they are a “paper wasp”, they  are very different from our native Australian paper wasps. Where did European wasps come from and where do they live in Australia? European wasps, Vespula…