Bird Pest Control
Some birds are a real pest for many properties.
They can gain entry through damaged roof tiles/sheeting, guttering/eaves, loose wall timbers, loading bays and open doors.
They can cause property damage by dislodging roof tiles, blocking gutters, building nests and leaving droppings that corrode building materials. Birds can be aggressive and attack customers and staff, especially during breeding season. They also carry fleas, mites, ticks, lice and other biting insects which can spread diseases and pose a serious health risks.
Protect your property now – contact us or call Rebel Pest Professionals on 49568727 to discuss discreet, cost-effective and humane control options for your property.
Signs of a Bird Infestation
Your business premises could be the ideal habitat for pest birds. They have learnt how to survive by scavenging our food waste, needing the smallest amount of shelter to make their nests. The longer birds are allowed to nest or roost in an unwanted area, the harder it will be to remove them.
Professional deterrent services can provide discreet and effective solutions to your bird problems.
Common Bird Infestation Signs
Recognising the signs of a serious problem and getting an immediate solution can drastically reduce the length of time to control pest birds.
Look out for these signs below:
- Birds settling on roofs or ledges.
- Bird noises – continuous bird cries, especially from young chicks.
- Bird nests – nesting materials strewn about your property.
- Damaged stock – from pecking.
- Droppings – concentrated in areas where birds roost.
- Debris from nests and feathers – may block guttering and drainage pipes
Places to look for bird problems –
- Tall building with flat roofs are ideal for pigeons.
- Balconies, ledges, chimneys, and guttering are nesting favourites.
- Seagulls really like to flock together on flat roofs.
- A gap larger than 25mm will allow access to your building for pigeons.
- Pigeons prefer roof spaces to roost in and are capable of moving loose/damaged tiles to gain access.
Commercial Bird Proofing Services
Effective management of birds can be complex due to the location of nesting and severity of numbers.