Building a home or renovating? You need termite protection!
Termite Protection for new homes and renovations – Newcastle and Hunter Valley
If you are building a new home or carrying out renovations, it’s important to consider termite protection at the planning stage.
There are strict regulations in place that must be followed to get building approval certificates. The regulations and need for termite protection applies to many renovations as well as new builds.
But it’s not just about meeting regulations – CSIRO estimate that 1 in 5 new homes will be attacked by termites within 5 years of construction! You want to protect your investment!
It’s a good idea to consult an independent termite professional rather than just rely on your builder, to ensure you get the correct advice and a range of options to consider.
Call Rebel Pest Professionals to discuss your building project
Why Choose Rebel Pest Professionals?
- We provide termite protection solutions for new homes, extensions and renovations
- We follow Australian Standards 3660.1 in designing and installing our termite protection systems
- Rebel Pest Professionals have over 25 years of experience in termite protection installations
- Fully licensed and insured to carry out termite work
- Rebel Pest Professional protect homes using the Homeguard range from FMC, the leading termite protection system on the market and comes with a manufacturer $1 million warranty for complete peace of mind
- The products we use provide for a warranty period of up to 50 years
- We issue a Certificate of Treatment on completion of installation